SexMatch Privacy page
The Privacy Statement below is effective for all members of sexmatch.net
Last Updated on April, 2018
What Information is Collected?
When a member of sexmatch.net requests webpages from sexmatch.net’s server or clicks on banners or other hypertext links, sexmatch.net will automatically collect some information or data about the member, including the member’s IP address, the information that is collected may also indicate any special preferences or requests of the member; all that information and data will be collected by sexmatch.net and included in its customer database.
If a member sends any personal communication or correspondence, by any means, to sexmatch.net, or any of its employees, agents or representatives, sexmatch.net may collect any information regarding that communication and include that information in its customer database.
sexmatch.net may also automatically collect traffic and click-through data as well as information regarding the online behavior of members – any information about members collected by sexmatch.net through the use of programming means may be included in its customer database.
For what purpose do we collect information?
The primary purpose for which we collect information about you is to provide you with Services you have requested in subscribing or signing up to use sexmatch.net. We also collect information about you to:
- process your communications, your membership of and subscription to sexmatch.net and to enable your use of sexmatch.net and the Services;
- provide you with an up to date, efficient and reliable Service;
- provide customer care services.
- open and run your account;
- administer promotions;
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you (except where you have requested not to be contacted for such purposes);
- generally run sexmatch.net and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the Service to you;
Primary uses that include disclosure of your information
where other entities or people (such as members) are authorized by you to receive information held by us;
where disclosure of information is for the purpose of contracting a third party service provider in an area related to our Services, such as data analysis, cleansing, mail outs, marketing, research and advertising;
where entities that sponsor or promote our Services require information;
Your use of information from sexmatch.net or other members
Control of Your Password
You may not disclose your password to any third parties or share it with any third parties. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password or contact support.
Will sexmatch.net disclose information to third parties?
The Company site / network will disclose personal information and/or an IP address:
To contact you regarding other products and services which may be of interest to you (including those we may offer jointly with other companies). At any time, however, you may opt out of such contact;
- When required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on The Company site / network;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of The Company site / network of sites and related properties, or visitors to The Company site / network of sites and related properties;
- Identify persons who may be viliating the law, The Company site / network legal notice and Web site User Agreement, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing The Company site / network or its related properties;
- Fulfill a user’s order or request;
- To process and fulfill your order or notify you of order status;
- When we have your consent to share the information;
When you use co-branded services within our network of sites, you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to that service partner. Their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.
Do you monitor online behavior?
Where we store your personal data
We store all personal data on well secured servers on our own private network. Please be aware that transmitting information through the internet is never 100% secure and data can always be captured during transit. sexmatch.net is not liable for data being captured during transit, we will notify the authorities if we suspect that this is happening. all data is stored by us except data of persons in the European Union.